So far things are off to a good start:
* Jeff of Clickteam said it was okay to make the demo games available for people to (re-)play.
* I have all of the demo games for the various versions Click tools.
* I've made K&P and TGF executables of all the bundled K&P demo games (Brain Wave, Condition Red, Crazy Pool, Go for Goal, Gracillis V, Hungry Hedgehogs, K&P Card Game, Maniac Racers, Music Madness, Operation Overkill, Pinta, Quads, Racing Line, Reversi, Romeo, Ski Monday, Slot Machine, The Face Game, Toyland, Zero-G Pinball).
* I've made Clickteam Fusion 2.5+ versions of most of the K&P demo games, including changing the options to modernise things a bit (supporting proper screen resizing while preserving aspect ratio, enabling multi-samples, etc). Only 9 to go.
* I have screenshots for all of the K&P and TGF demo games and existing entries for them on Kliktopia that can be updated once the game is available.
* As a bonus, I've identified the original Shareware release of Urban Attack Force, originally made in Klik & Play as an exclusive for PC Direct magazine but later turned into a Click & Create then Multimedia Fusion game demo.