The Daily Click ::. Forums ::. General Chat ::. So it happened...
 


 

Posted By Message
This thread has been locked by an administrator

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
6th June, 2008 at 20:46:17 -

I got the Red Ring of Death. However, against a ton of skepticism on how it be even remotely possible, I did the towel trick and it actually worked, the Xbox 360 is alive again. So whats the point of this post?

Well... yes it's alive, but it frequently freezes in the middle of a game... and I'm losing a lot of EXP for prematurely exiting games in Halo 3. Any suggestions? I'm trying to keep it was cool as possible.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Smeggy

The Smegster

Registered
  08/01/2003
Points
  1062

VIP Member
6th June, 2008 at 21:03:56 -

I myself applied the technique to my 360 which proved defective, but proceeded to exchange it towards a PS3 since the fix is temporary at best.

 
http://www.klik-union.com

-Liam-

Cake Addict

Registered
  06/12/2008
Points
  531

Wii OwnerIt's-a me, Mario!Hero of TimeStrawberry
6th June, 2008 at 21:38:26 -

I used to keep my 360 in a very small unventalated space above a cupboard hiding away under the top of a desk - there was enough room for the 360 exactly, and nothing more. Somehow I never got the RRoD.

But what is this towel trick?

 
Image

Tell 'em Babs is 'ere...

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
6th June, 2008 at 21:39:52 -

Wii's don't do that

 
n/a

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
6th June, 2008 at 23:28:46 -

The towel trick is when you wrap the 360 up tightly with towels and let it overheat for around 20-30 minutes, then you want to unwrap it and keep it off to cool for about 15 to 20 minutes. It remelts the soldier and resets the console, fixing the most common cause for the RRoD.

It worked perfectly for me, because I kept turning it back on when I got 2 rings and it shut itself off. Actually... I haven't frozen at all my last few matches. *Knock on wood.*
I'm still exchanging it tomorrow though, for a new one... just because I can, it's under warranty with the guys I bought it from, and the one I get from them, will still be under Microsoft's warranty unlike this one.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
7th June, 2008 at 00:24:11 -

You should buy one of those attachable fans. They help to keep it cool and prevent the system from over heating.

 
Image

Cecilectomy

noPE

Registered
  19/03/2005
Points
  305

Has Donated, Thank You!VIP MemberWeekly Picture Me This Winner!Cardboard BoxGhostbuster!Pokemon Ball!ComputerBox RedSanta HatSnowman
I am an April Fool
7th June, 2008 at 02:12:24 -

or you should just not buy a 360.

 
n/a

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
7th June, 2008 at 02:27:09 -

The towel trick will work for a while. A friend of mine did it and managed to fix his RRoD twice. Nothing could save it though and within weeks he had sent it back.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
7th June, 2008 at 03:06:00 -

Image


Image Edited by the Author.

 
Service Unavailable

-Liam-

Cake Addict

Registered
  06/12/2008
Points
  531

Wii OwnerIt's-a me, Mario!Hero of TimeStrawberry
7th June, 2008 at 08:22:02 -

I heard from a lot of reviews that when they bought the attachable fan for the 360 they started getting RRoD straight away, even when they had never gotten it before. A lot of people reported this. Very strange.

 
Image

Tell 'em Babs is 'ere...

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
7th June, 2008 at 13:33:13 -

The fact the Microsoft SELLS those attachable fan is rude.
"You can buy this console for X dollars, but if you don't want it to suddenly EXPLODE INTO FLAMES you should buy this optional Microsoft (R) Attachable Fan (TM) 2008 Home Premium"

 
Service Unavailable

OMC

What a goofball

Registered
  21/05/2007
Points
  3334

KlikCast Musician! Guy with a HatSomewhat CrazyARGH SignLikes TDCHas Donated, Thank You!Retired Admin
7th June, 2008 at 13:47:06 -

My guess is that those fans don't do any good. Not only do they add more material covering the vent, but if the reason your 'box died in the first place was the lack of space for hot air to go to, it doesn't change that. I've also noticed that unless you use an industrial size fan, they aren't good at moving hot air. PC fans barely move the air, just enough to keep it cool. And even then, I've had trouble with computers overheating while they're open.

 

  		
  		

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
7th June, 2008 at 13:55:07 -

One of our Xbox's had 2 red lights making us very buggered. Microsoft won't replace it so it's just sat on a shelf now doing bugger all. We've even tried turning it on whilst in the fridge with no luck

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
7th June, 2008 at 15:25:27 -

All I know is I got the Red Ring of Death, sent it off to Microsoft, got it fixed, bought the fan, and have not had any problems since... The best thing to do is have it set on something that does not attract heat as well.

 
Image

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
7th June, 2008 at 15:26:35 -

The Wii is nothing but a bunch of half assed 5-10 minute games with a few diamonds, nothing more.
The Playstation 3's power is drastically over hyped and the 360 has slightly better graphics in most cases.
The Xbox 360 is an all around better console with a much better selection of games, and a single large problem that is getting resolved with the new chipset.

People give Microsoft way to much shit about just about everything they do anymore. Yes yes, we all know that they released the system to early and should have done MUCH more testing. Cry me a river. The system itself, along with it's collection of games, are much better then the other 2 present generation consoles. For christ sake, Microsoft is not this evil demon company out to get your money. If I'm not mistaken, the iPhone natively requires you use a specific provider and actually stole pretty much its entire interface from Microsoft Surface. Who's trying to dominate the market now? Yes, fresh competition is needed to improve a market, but I think people need to be a little less bias. I have no problems with Apple, but all of this crap against Microsoft is just that.

Also, those fans draw to much power from the Xbox itself, and cause the power adapter to melt and short out both the system and the adapter. I'll pass.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
7th June, 2008 at 15:29:58 -

It looks like you're writing a Microsoft Fan Letter, would you like some help?

 
Service Unavailable

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
7th June, 2008 at 15:37:12 -

I'm just negating all the critique everyones giving. Please excuse me if you don't like it.


Originally Posted by Dr. James
One of our Xbox's had 2 red lights making us very buggered. Microsoft won't replace it so it's just sat on a shelf now doing bugger all. We've even tried turning it on whilst in the fridge with no luck


The 2 lights should only mean it's to hot. I got it when doing the towel trick, and once it cooled off, it worked fine. You should be getting the 3 lights, if it's cooled down and still not working. 2 lights is nothing more then a heat sensor turning the system off. Only other thing I can think of, maybe the heat sensor is fried or something.

Image Edited by the Author.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
7th June, 2008 at 15:47:18 -

Little much...

But I almost fully agree with you however...

Yes the Wii has a lot of third party games that are crap, and I feel it is this way because the companies know how well it is selling so they are willing to make a quick game just to get a buck. My argument is that the games made by Nintendo are some of the BEST. From a stand point a view, I would at least be honest enough to say that Nintendo has some of the best one player games HANDS DOWN. The problem with the Wii I feel though is the lack of actually making a really good online game when Microsoft was able to do it on the Xbox the first time and get it right.

When talking about the 360 one automatically can point to the online interface and say this is how it should be done. Like I said if Nintendo was serious about online gaming then maybe this would be a completely different debate, but since it is not then I would have to say this is where Microsoft has the biggest advantage.

As far as the PS3 goes, I am not someone how hates Sony, rather than I do not feel the need to spend so much money on a system whose library is practically the same as the 360. With that said, I would not mind playing Metal Gear, but until the price magically drops I do not see myself being that desperate to play.

Each system has their pros and cons. Nintendo's online is not up to par with competitors, Microsoft has a system defect, and Sony made the mistake of thinking people would want to spend that extra dollar for Blue-ray when it isn't even in demand. I do not see a point in making this into an argument on which is better rather than everyone not worry about it and play the one they prefer.

Image Edited by the Author.

 
Image

Knudde (Shab)

Administrator
Crazy?

Registered
  31/01/2003
Points
  5119

Has Donated, Thank You!Clickzine StaffKlikCast StarVIP MemberGhostbuster!Dos Rules!I donated an open source project
7th June, 2008 at 16:10:41 -

PS3 = WarHawk game console.

 
Craps, I'm an old man!

Ricky

loves Left For Dead 2

Registered
  28/12/2006
Points
  4175

Has Donated, Thank You!Game of the Week WinnerVIP MemberWii OwnerHero of TimeGOTM Winner! - November 2009I am an April Fool
7th June, 2008 at 16:46:50 -

My Super Nintendo still works like the first day I got it. I demand Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft return to this standard (they aren't listening to me though )

 
-

Steve Harris

Codito Ergo Sum

Registered
  28/01/2002
Points
  2032

Has Donated, Thank You!VIP MemberGOTM JULY - 2009 - 3RD PLACE!Hasslevania 2!Wii OwnerChristmas Tree!GOTW Winner January 2011!
7th June, 2008 at 16:49:59 -


People give Microsoft way to much shit about just about everything they do anymore. Yes yes, we all know that they released the system to early and should have done MUCH more testing. Cry me a river.



That's bloody hilarious. Microsoft should never have released the 360 if it was going to overheat so badly on quite a high proportion of the boxes. They've already made a loss in just manufacturing and selling them on, but then they have to replace all the faulty boxes... great way to run a company. Ignoring that, what about the people who bought a 360 (like James) and it's outside of the warranty and not working anymore? Great way to keep your customers happy.

Image Edited by the Author.

 
http://www.create-games.com/project.asp?view=main&id=927

www.steveharris.info
www.useful-by-design.co.uk
www.aellamassemailer.com
www.turningthetide.info

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
7th June, 2008 at 16:52:13 -


Originally Posted by -Ricky-
My Super Nintendo still works like the first day I got it. I demand Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft return to this standard (they aren't listening to me though )



Is true. My NES is sat in my wardrobe with fully working games and controllers. The only Nintendo system to break for me (not even had a dead pixel) is the DS Lite with that friggin hinge. First PSP was dead pixel city and both PS1 and 2 needed replacement lasers. Original Xbox is fine but 360 has 2 red lights. But that's just my track record.
Another track record (in retaliation to Brandon's out of the blue speech) is I've yet to find a system that entertains me as much as the Wii... XP not included. Because that would win.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
7th June, 2008 at 17:03:06 -


Originally Posted by Yami
Little much...

But I almost fully agree with you however...

Yes the Wii has a lot of third party games that are crap, and I feel it is this way because the companies know how well it is selling so they are willing to make a quick game just to get a buck. My argument is that the games made by Nintendo are some of the BEST. From a stand point a view, I would at least be honest enough to say that Nintendo has some of the best one player games HANDS DOWN. The problem with the Wii I feel though is the lack of actually making a really good online game when Microsoft was able to do it on the Xbox the first time and get it right.

When talking about the 360 one automatically can point to the online interface and say this is how it should be done. Like I said if Nintendo was serious about online gaming then maybe this would be a completely different debate, but since it is not then I would have to say this is where Microsoft has the biggest advantage.

As far as the PS3 goes, I am not someone how hates Sony, rather than I do not feel the need to spend so much money on a system whose library is practically the same as the 360. With that said, I would not mind playing Metal Gear, but until the price magically drops I do not see myself being that desperate to play.

Each system has their pros and cons. Nintendo's online is not up to par with competitors, Microsoft has a system defect, and Sony made the mistake of thinking people would want to spend that extra dollar for Blue-ray when it isn't even in demand. I do not see a point in making this into an argument on which is better rather than everyone not worry about it and play the one they prefer.

Image Edited by the Author.



You're right. I just hate when people talk shit about something, when they aren't willing to do that kind of research.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Windybeard Games



Registered
  14/04/2005
Points
  219

You've Been Circy'd!VIP MemberCandy Cane
7th June, 2008 at 17:18:25 -

i got a 360, i got the 3 red rings of death GRRRARRR! i sent it off and got it back in 10 days plus a copy of perfect dark! Sweet.
I dont own a Wii but i would def buy one if it had more than 5 decent games. Paper Mario is the only game pulling me in but i hear its kak in comparison to the GC version.
PS3 is a poor console, nothing ive seen, heard or tasted can make me think otherwise.

 
n/a

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
7th June, 2008 at 17:44:50 -

Pfft, the Paper Mario games went downhill. I have the N64 version on the Wii (first time I played it) and it's really something brilliant. The Wii version is too... Easy? The platform bits are the best and they should have just made that into the main game.
TBH I can't name 5 excellent games for any system. Good god I'm too picky.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Windybeard Games



Registered
  14/04/2005
Points
  219

You've Been Circy'd!VIP MemberCandy Cane
7th June, 2008 at 17:48:00 -

im playing viking on the 360 and its fantastic, i recomend anyone buy it. and katamari!!!

 
n/a

JustinC



Registered
  02/04/2006
Points
  1517

GOTM - MAY 2009 - 3RD PLACE!
9th June, 2008 at 22:51:19 -

PS3 isn't a bad console at all. It was way too expensive at first but now it's down to 360 pricing. 95% of the games are on xbox too though so if you have an xbox there's very little reason to buy a ps3 as well. It goes the other way too. If you've got a PS3 there's not much reason to get a 360. Unless you absolutely have to have all the exclusive titles. Overall if I hadn't bought an xbox already and I was shopping around for a system right now, I'd take the PS3 for uncharted and bluray.

That said, I'm looking for a master system right now and I really couldn't care less about the new systems anymore. Yeah I buy some of the big games like gta IV (really good) and mario kart wii (really really bad) but I have more fun playing (and losing) megaman x than smash bros brawl.

And once I've played all the old games there are to play I'll make my own. Screw you present day. I'm living in the 90s.

 
Image

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
9th June, 2008 at 23:32:10 -


Originally Posted by Antworx
I dont own a Wii but i would def buy one if it had more than 5 decent games.



Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Soul Calibour Legends
Need for Speed Pro Street
Last two aren't as popular, but they're good.

I force you to buy a Wii now.

 
Service Unavailable

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
10th June, 2008 at 13:51:37 -


Originally Posted by LIJI

Originally Posted by Antworx
I dont own a Wii but i would def buy one if it had more than 5 decent games.



Super Mario Galaxy
Super Paper Mario
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Soul Calibour Legends
Need for Speed Pro Street
Last two aren't as popular, but they're good.

I force you to buy a Wii now.



Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Kart Wii
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption
Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros'
No More Heroes
Super Paper Mario
Mario Strikers Charged
Battalion Wars 2

 
Image

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
10th June, 2008 at 13:55:26 -

And WarioWare that game was stupidly good fun to play.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
10th June, 2008 at 14:02:41 -

... And Mario Kart, but he asked for Five anyway.

 
Service Unavailable

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
10th June, 2008 at 14:13:21 -

Yeah, he said if it had more than 5 decent games he would buy a Wii. I listed 10 great games to prove it did while you just made a comment agreeing with him that there was only 5 games worth playing.

 
Image

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
10th June, 2008 at 16:00:25 -

My eye felt like skipping the words "more than"... X)

 
Service Unavailable

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
10th June, 2008 at 16:04:33 -

He would have to agree they're good games first though.

 
.

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
10th June, 2008 at 16:14:36 -

You mean he would have to agree that they're "decent games"...

 
Image

JustinC



Registered
  02/04/2006
Points
  1517

GOTM - MAY 2009 - 3RD PLACE!
11th June, 2008 at 19:59:28 -

I thought mario kart wii sucked. Too many characters on the course at once. I was just constantly being blown up, slowed down, shrunk, and other things. Obviously the weapons are what separate mario kart from other racing games but they overdid it. It also had an extremely kiddy tone to it (baby carriages??). The wheel addition added nothing to the gameplay either other than making it harder to control. I'll stick with mario kart 64.

Mario galaxy is good, and if you're into the metroid games that one's probably worth it. But honestly with a lot of these games after 15 minutes of waving the controller or pointing it at things I think. . . I'd rather just sit back and push a button to make mario spin.

 
Image

Va1entine



Registered
  14/12/2003
Points
  367

Has Donated, Thank You!360 Owner
11th June, 2008 at 23:51:09 -

You should part x-change your 360 for an elite thats what i did! God it looks good in black!

 
n/a

Va1entine



Registered
  14/12/2003
Points
  367

Has Donated, Thank You!360 Owner
12th June, 2008 at 00:22:53 -

Everyone has a pop at MicroSoft but the Xbox 360 has some powerful hardware and has always been the best value for money! I hammed my first 360 and i guess i was lucky enough not to get a red light, still i thought i'd upgrade to the Elite!

Sonys PS3 is far to expensive and i here its not much for online or at least it doesn't beat the 360 online service! (I wouldn't mind renting one though for Metal Gear 4!!!! I don't dislike Sonys PS3, i'm just an Xbox fan and i hope that Sony keep competeing with Microsft because lets face it keeps the prices down!

Come on guys who are you kidding with the WII? I remember the good old days when Nintendo ruled with the NES and SNES but them days have died! Nintendo should go back to making packs of cards! The Wii is just a crappy gimmick made for little kids why? because kids get there parents to buy any old shit! I'm not saying that some Nintendo franchises are relics though, i wouldn't love nothing more then to see Zelda,Mario Kart,Pikmin and StarFox on Xbox live could you imagine how good they could be on 360?

Xbox 360 what can i say, the best console ever made in my opinion & the best value for money base on the hardware! The system interface is amazing and Xbox live kicks arse, Xbox Arcade is my personal favourite though!

I remember playing Halo 1 on the original xbox when i was younger before they introduced the live services. I had me & 3 of my mates on my xbox and a system link to my bro and 3 of his mates on his xbox and we used to go at it for hours on blood gulch capture the flag (You couldn't get that sort of performens out of 2 wii's for 8 players, and lets face facts here what game is there that you would want too do that on PS3? Xbox 360? we don't need to do that anymore you can stay at home and do the same thing on xbox live!

Image Edited by the Author.

 
n/a

Ricky

loves Left For Dead 2

Registered
  28/12/2006
Points
  4175

Has Donated, Thank You!Game of the Week WinnerVIP MemberWii OwnerHero of TimeGOTM Winner! - November 2009I am an April Fool
12th June, 2008 at 01:27:14 -


Originally Posted by Va1entine


Come on guys who are you kidding with the WII? I remember the good old days when Nintendo ruled with the NES and SNES but them days have died! Nintendo should go back to making packs of cards! The Wii is just a crappy gimmick made for little kids why? because kids get there parents to buy any old shit! I'm not saying that some Nintendo franchises are relics though, i wouldn't love nothing more then to see Zelda,Mario Kart,Pikmin and StarFox on Xbox live could you imagine how good they could be on 360?



Image Edited by the Author.



I like my Wii and it's "crappy gimmick". The PS3 and 360 are good, but my PC can do anything they can (with better graphics)so i have no need for them.

 
-

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
12th June, 2008 at 02:07:36 -


Originally Posted by -Ricky-

I like my Wii and it's "crappy gimmick". The PS3 and 360 are good, but my PC can do anything they can (with better graphics)so i have no need for them.


I love you.


Originally Posted by JustinC
I thought mario kart wii sucked. Too many characters on the course at once. I was just constantly being blown up, slowed down, shrunk, and other things. Obviously the weapons are what separate mario kart from other racing games but they overdid it. It also had an extremely kiddy tone to it (baby carriages??). The wheel addition added nothing to the gameplay either other than making it harder to control.


The baby carriages were in Mario Kart Double Dash and Mario Kart DS too. And for me the Wheel just makes it better to play. I tried playing with a controller but it just felt boring. I'm used to the precision you get using the wheel (or any racing wheel).

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

viva/volt

Awesome Sauce

Registered
  26/08/2006
Points
  1694

Game of the Week WinnerSilverNova MemberKlikCast StarVIP Member
12th June, 2008 at 02:42:24 -

Mariokart had some real balancing issues I think, console wise I own a Wii and a PS3 and I'm perfectly happy with it. PS3 online is free at least, as is Wii...

I don't know why exactly but something about the Xbox just turns me off - probably all the hardware problems etc. I also dislike Microsoft so that could be a contributing factor too. I don't even use consoles that much though - I mostly play stuff on my PC and even then it isn't current gen or even 3D mostly.

 
Image
http://bfollington.tumblr.com

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
12th June, 2008 at 03:06:45 -

XBox is Windows 2000 with DirectX (8?) in a box. XBox 360 is Windows Vista with DirectX 10 in a box. That overheats.
Basically it's just a COMPUTER! It's not even a "crappy" gimmic!
I can play XBox games on my computer because the operating system is exactly the same, you just need a converter (Not emulator). More than that, most people's computer will have those with better graphics too.
The Wii's gimmic is so "crappy" even Microsoft decided to shamelessly rip it off for the 360 (http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2008/04/07/source-this-is-a-sketch-of-microsofts-wii-remote-imitator/ ), but now that it's Microsoft's "Crappy Gimmic" it's not longer crappy, is it?
The Wii's "crappy gimmic" owned it the win of the next-gen war (According to sales) and, like it or not, Wii's gameplay is the best out of the 3 Next-gen consoles.
The Playstation 3 has the best graphics out of the 3 consoles while the 360's only advantage over the other consoles is its egg frying abilities. (Oh, and its online system, but you're instantly banned if you only THINK about changing one wire in your own system.)
Moreover, you can't say the Soul Calibour, Super Smash Brothers, No More Heros, Metroid Prime and Iron man are games for "kids that get there parents to buy any old shit", are they?

Like it or not, these are the facts. Xbox 360 lost the war.

P.S. YES! MARIO KART WEAPONS ARE OVER DESTRUCTIVE! ;___;
I was first place for 2 laps, and then in the 3rd lap I got hit by 5 weapons in a row and finished last.

 
Service Unavailable

Bibin

At least 9001

Registered
  01/07/2005
Points
  308

Silver Cup WinnerGOTW Winner!Has Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
19th June, 2008 at 10:11:04 -

YOu fools with your fancy three-dee games; I keep a NES and Sega Genesis hooked up to the TV at all times!

 
n/a

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
19th June, 2008 at 12:53:21 -

I have a DVD with 708 SNES games with an emulator for the Gamecube.
Many hours of classical fun.

 
Service Unavailable

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
19th June, 2008 at 14:36:33 -

Facts or not, if more people mindlessly choose the Xbox 360 for uneducated reasons, then that alone wins it. I personally didn't like the controls on the Wii at all, it felt very unresponsive. Plus, not everyone has $1000 to upgrade their computer to run Xbox 360 games, nor are all the titles available on PC. At the moment, the Xbox 360, excluding the PC because nothing will beat it, has the largest amount of non-shit titles right now. Which is reason enough to consider it ahead of the others in terms of popularity (I don't care about sells, just because some people mindlessly buy more then 1 console for each room of the house).

The main reason I got a 360 isn't even because of any of this, it's because every single person I know has one, and with that said, playing games online is a hell of a lot more fun then whenever all of these people who have a 360, also have 5 year old computers. The Xbox 360 didn't lose, because almost everyone who had a PS2 in the past, or at least everyone around here, has gone for the Xbox 360 instead.
Consider that not everyone is so keen to making 'smart' investments, and that forces people such as myself, to consider what I care about more. Waiting 3 years for everyone else to say "Well, yeah... it's better NOW, but I got an Xbox 360, so... it doesn't matter." Or get one now, and enjoy it. I think that's the frame of mind that regardless of all this console war information and facts, will win the 360 over.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
19th June, 2008 at 18:41:39 -


Originally Posted by Va1entine
Come on guys who are you kidding with the WII? I remember the good old days when Nintendo ruled with the NES and SNES but them days have died! Nintendo should go back to making packs of cards!

Image Edited by the Author.



I'm not sure whether or not to call this statement just pure ignorance or stupidity. If you want to argue that the Wii is not the best system, then that's fine since one can easily have a legitimate explanation to defend such a claim. However, to say the days when Nintendo ruled have died is merely an opinion based on a matter of taste.

Here's the facts..

1. Microsoft had a year advantage on sales...
2. The 360 has sold a respectively 19 million and the Wii has sold 24.45 million units.
3. Nintendo makes profits while both Microsoft and Sony lose money every time they sale their system.
4. Except for one month in which Xbox 360 sales boomed thanks to Halo 3, Nintendo's Wii has remained the best-selling platform since its release in November of 2006, according to new video game software and hardware sales data released by the NPD Group.

Just because the Wii does not have everything you like does not make it dead. Nintendo is more alive than ever!

 
Image

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
19th June, 2008 at 21:12:50 -

I don't know why people compare Wii sales with 360 and ps3 sales. Why not compare it with the ps2? since they're closer matched spec wise.

I say it's only sold more because it's cheap.

 
.

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
19th June, 2008 at 23:28:02 -

Either way, my point was that you can not deny that the Wii is successful no matter how much you don't like it.

 
Image

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
20th June, 2008 at 00:20:41 -

Wii is also in an entirely different category. Most people who have the money, will most likely buy both a Wii and a 360 or PS3. Why? Because they both offer what they hoped a single system would. Amazing graphics, solid big list of good titles, and uniquely superior gameplay. Plus, like Andy said... it's cheap. It's going to be the #1 gaming system parents get if their kid asks for one for Christmas. Cheap system and games. Not all system buyers are over the age of 18 and have a job. Parents play a huge role in these costs.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
20th June, 2008 at 01:02:49 -

In the last generation of consoles, the Gamecube was the cheapest and the PS2 still sold more units. So it could be argued that saying of course it's going to sell the most because it's the cheapest. But I do agree with you're point since Nintendo is attracting a completely newer crowd...

 
Image

Silveraura

God's God

Registered
  08/08/2002
Points
  6746

Game of the Week WinnerKlikCast StarAlien In Training!VIP Member360 OwnerWii OwnerSonic SpeedThe Cake is a LieComputerChristmas Tree!
I am an April Fool
20th June, 2008 at 01:11:07 -

The PS2 sold more units because it had such a strong reputation from the PS1, plus it had full backwards compatibility with the PS1. People didn't need to go out and buy a ton of new games just to use their new system, though the point in getting a new system JUST to play your old games seems kind of stupid. Why not just keep the PS1, buy games, then get a PS2 when you think you have enough. Ugh. But yeah, that's why the PS2 sold more then GameCube.

Now you have something similar going on with the Wii. Backwards compatibility, and strength in quality. Not to mention the cheap price, adds to this.

 
http://www.facebook.com/truediamondgame

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
20th June, 2008 at 04:24:33 -


Originally Posted by BrandonC
Wii is also in an entirely different category. Most people who have the money, will most likely buy both a Wii and a 360 or PS3. Why? Because they both offer what they hoped a single system would. Amazing graphics, solid big list of good titles, and uniquely superior gameplay. Plus, like Andy said... it's cheap. It's going to be the #1 gaming system parents get if their kid asks for one for Christmas. Cheap system and games. Not all system buyers are over the age of 18 and have a job. Parents play a huge role in these costs.



I have enough money but I don't want to buy a PS3 or 360 my 2 year old 700 PC seems to perform better than these "HD" consoles.


Originally Posted by Captain Andyman

I say it's only sold more because it's cheap.



So why is the 360, now the cheapest current gen system, selling worse than the Wii? The PS2 was much more expensive than the Xbox and Gamecube too.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Yami



Registered
  23/12/2003
Points
  608
20th June, 2008 at 08:27:13 -


Originally Posted by Phizzy

Originally Posted by Yami
3. Nintendo makes profits while both Microsoft and Sony lose money every time they sale their system.


That's rather irrelevant to the popularity of the Wii. They make profit because it's a repackaged Gamecube, not because it's spectacularly brilliant.



...My response was towards the statement that Nintendo should go back to just making cards. I was NOT talking about popularity, rather that with the way their sales are going they have no reason to stop. Either way, the reasons as to why they make a profit still does not change the fact that people are still buying it. As for the response on third parties, I agree that is where Nintendo struggles, but at the same time the reason they do not sale well is because they just are not that good...

 
Image

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
20th June, 2008 at 21:50:50 -


Originally Posted by Yami
Either way, my point was that you can not deny that the Wii is successful no matter how much you don't like it.



I agree with your point. I don't hate the wii though... I just feel people have been fooled a little bit. it's not really new hardware you see. I own a Gamecube btw lolz


Originally posted by Dr. James
So why is the 360, now the cheapest current gen system, selling worse than the Wii? The PS2 was much more expensive than the Xbox and Gamecube too.



People wont automatically buy the 360 just because it's dropped slightly below the price of the Wii. There is clearly more to it than just price. However it's clear that a more powerful Wii similarly priced to the 360 and ps3 would not have sold as much.
Besides the Wii now has a reputation as the cheapest which will be hard to get out of consumer's heads.

 
.

LIJI

Flava's Smarter Twin

Registered
  29/08/2006
Points
  2032

I like penguins
21st June, 2008 at 02:28:06 -

Ok so I've drastically changed my mind.
The 360, Wii and PS3 all suck. Chintendo Vii ( http://www.joystiq.com/2007/10/13/wii-vs-vii-sincere-flatterii/ ) is the best next-gen console.
I'm not going to change my mind until another console gets a port of the Vii's best selling game "Fry Egg", and I do not see it happening soon because it requires the very high performance of the Wii and uses some of its special hardware features.

 
Service Unavailable

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
21st June, 2008 at 07:41:55 -

Yay another console war.

 
n/a

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
21st June, 2008 at 10:21:25 -

Damn you, I want to know what that slash rank thing means.

 
.

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
22nd June, 2008 at 11:13:46 -

Yeah, I get cheques for 30,000 on a weekly basis. Dick.

Admin Note
  Language please!


 
n/a

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
22nd June, 2008 at 11:16:40 -

What a strange thing to say. On topic though, I wonder how faddy the 360's successors CPU will be?

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
22nd June, 2008 at 14:26:34 -

Strictly speaking thats not on topic.

 
.

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
22nd June, 2008 at 17:11:49 -

Kinda, see Intel's upcoming 45nm Montevina chip is likely to be faddy, yet underclocked so it runs cooler and doesn't require as much power. Of course hackers would get their hands on it and let us run the faddy chip at it's full speed minimising loading times and slow downs.

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

JustinC



Registered
  02/04/2006
Points
  1517

GOTM - MAY 2009 - 3RD PLACE!
22nd June, 2008 at 18:00:02 -

I have a Wii and an Xbox 360. My opinion of the Wii is that it's kind of a cool novelty at first but it has not revolutionized videogames. There are clearly things it has issues with. For example, the new mario kart is much more responsive with the classic analog stick meaning it could have come out on the gamecube. Mario galaxy is pretty fun but it would have been nearly the same game without having to shake the remote to attack. Metroid prime is another metroid game but the wii controls can be unresponsive at times. After pushing the remote forward, twisting it, and pulling it out to open a door for the 3rd time you'd rather just press a button. The wii also has probably the highest ratio of very poor games compared to any other system and nintendo is slapping their seal on every 5 year old ps2 budget title wii port they can get their hands on because it's making them money. In the end it's very similar to Nintendo's last 2 systems, you get the high quality big nintendo launches, some great 3rd party games here and there, and this time around instead of very little average quality 3rd party support, you've got a ton of very low quality 3rd party support which doesn't make much of a difference. So despite Nintendo raking it in on the wii, it's really not much different of a story as the gamecube and n64 for the end consumer.

Xbox 360 is great if you're into online. If you're not, then it's great as an alternative to PS3. Really the PS3 and 360 are so close right now in terms of their games library and graphics it comes down to if you want to spend an extra $50 for the ps3 to get bluray. So if you've gotta have some HD movies right now I'd take a PS3 before a 360. When I got the 360 though the PS3 was $100 more and didn't have much of a games library.

Long post considering I really don't care about either one that much and I play my sega genesis and snes more than either one.

 
Image

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
22nd June, 2008 at 22:54:52 -

I don't see what benefits you get from having to pay for Xbox live over Playstation network.

 
.

Zezard



Registered
  17/07/2005
Points
  326

VIP Member
23rd June, 2008 at 05:15:29 -

No matter what you all say. I still think the Wii is the most fun you can get out of a video game right now.
When I feel like playing things online, I would generally play a fps, and I would want to do it with a mouse and a keyboard, I would do it on an ordinary computer. It's much easier for me to appriciate good graphics when I'm playing single player, and graphics aren't that bad on modern computers today.
The Wii is a console which I could play with just about anyone I know. It is also a machine which I think of as a video game, rather than a computer which is made for gaming purposes. The wiimote has worked perfectly for me, since I got a hang of it, so I can't see why so many seem to have a problem with it.
When I get together with some friends, I would usually bring my SNES so that we can play 5-player Bomberman or 4-player Micro Machines. Now the Wii is offering an alternative, since it's also very easy to transport.
PS 3 and 360 sure are powerful machines (for now) but I would rather buy some new retro games than any of those two at the moment.

 
http://create-games.com/project.asp?view=main&id=1217

AndyUK

Mascot Maniac

Registered
  01/08/2002
Points
  14445

Game of the Week WinnerSecond GOTW AwardHas Donated, Thank You!VIP Member
23rd June, 2008 at 12:19:46 -

Why do you think the Wii is more fun than 360 and Ps3? Wouldn't you usually judge fun on a game by game basis?

 
.

Zezard



Registered
  17/07/2005
Points
  326

VIP Member
23rd June, 2008 at 15:47:19 -

Since, as I wrote, it has many games that can entertain almost anyone. It is the console that is most party-like.
I'm sure that there are wonderful singleplayer and online multiplayer experiences to be enjoyed from the forceful ps3 and 360. But the Wii is perfect for multiplayer offline gaming, which I'd say is more fun as you get to do other things with your friends than just play games.

Besides, I really don't feel a need to play better looking games than those avalible for computers. I could play BioShock or Crysis on my laptop, and do this while traveling or at any time when I'm not at home, without the need for a TV, and my laptop is far from the best you can get. The ps3 and 360 just makes me wonder if there is any meaning with the concept of video games at this point of technology.

 
http://create-games.com/project.asp?view=main&id=1217

Zezard



Registered
  17/07/2005
Points
  326

VIP Member
23rd June, 2008 at 15:51:12 -

Since, as I wrote, it has many games that can entertain almost anyone. It is the console that is most party-like.
I'm sure that there are wonderful singleplayer and online multiplayer experiences to be enjoyed from the forceful ps3 and 360. But the Wii is perfect for multiplayer offline gaming, which I'd say is more fun as you get to do other things with your friends than just play games.

Besides, I really don't feel a need to play better looking games than those avalible for computers. I could play BioShock or Crysis on my laptop, and do this while traveling or at any time when I'm not at home, without the need for a TV, and my laptop is far from the best you can get. The ps3 and 360 just makes me wonder if there is any meaning with the concept of video games at this point of technology.

 
http://create-games.com/project.asp?view=main&id=1217

Phredreeke

Don't listen to this idiot

Registered
  03/08/2002
Points
  4504

You've Been Circy'd!VIP MemberPS3 Owner
23rd June, 2008 at 16:50:59 -


Originally Posted by Captain Andyman
I don't see what benefits you get from having to pay for Xbox live over Playstation network.



Cross-game invites. Person 1 plays Halo 3, person 2 plays Bioshock, person 1 invites person 2 to play with him in Halo 3. AFAIK they haven't got that to work on the PS3 yet.


Originally Posted by Zezard
Since, as I wrote, it has many games that can entertain almost anyone. It is the console that is most party-like.
I'm sure that there are wonderful singleplayer and online multiplayer experiences to be enjoyed from the forceful ps3 and 360. But the Wii is perfect for multiplayer offline gaming, which I'd say is more fun as you get to do other things with your friends than just play games.



Translation: The Wii is a console for non-gamers.

 
- Ok, you must admit that was the most creative cussing this site have ever seen -

Make some more box arts damnit!
http://create-games.com/forum_post.asp?id=285363

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
23rd June, 2008 at 17:32:02 -


Originally Posted by Zezard

Besides, I really don't feel a need to play better looking games than those avalible for computers. I could play BioShock or Crysis on my laptop, and do this while traveling or at any time when I'm not at home, without the need for a TV, and my laptop is far from the best you can get. The ps3 and 360 just makes me wonder if there is any meaning with the concept of video games at this point of technology.


I'm loving more and more people in this thread I agree completely. What's more is that after a game or 2 I can go back to work on the same device ^^

I also agree on the more fun front. Sure some 360/PS3 games are technically more impressive, but a lot go for realism. My biggest complaint for GTAIV is that they've tried to be too realistic and the "fun" suffers. I haven't been back on GTA IV in a while, San Andreas and Vice City Stories took over again. Some people get kicks from realism. I get mine from the abstract foundation in reality from games like Galaxy, books like Narnia and all that kinda jazz. Fun is silly playaround stuff, you don't have a smart dinner party or a champagne reception and walk out with a stiff upperlip claiming "that was fun!" (or at least I never said that ). But it doesn't really matter if you don't care for fun. I'm also much too sleepy for this!

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Dr. James MD

Addict

Registered
  08/12/2003
Points
  11941

First GOTW AwardSecond GOTW AwardThird GOTW AwardPicture Me This -Round 26- Winner!
23rd June, 2008 at 18:14:38 -

Just as most PS2 games were awful and had bad graphics? Didn't seem to harm that system. We're 18 months into the Wii and we already have 5 games above 90%, 3 exclusive (one being TP which is kinda grey). The PS3 also has 5, only 1 of them being exclusive. Does having a slew of games you're never going to play affect the quality of the many highly rated exclusive games? Course not. Otherwise where on earth does the PC stand?

 
Image
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=j--8iXVv2_U
On the sixth day God created Manchester
"You gotta get that sand out your vaj!" x13
www.bossbaddie.com

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
23rd June, 2008 at 18:15:59 -

The PS3 is clearly quite crap. Wii is clearly the best console.

 
n/a

Phredreeke

Don't listen to this idiot

Registered
  03/08/2002
Points
  4504

You've Been Circy'd!VIP MemberPS3 Owner
23rd June, 2008 at 18:36:27 -


Originally Posted by -Adam-
The PS3 is clearly quite crap. Wii is clearly the best console.



Based on what?

 
- Ok, you must admit that was the most creative cussing this site have ever seen -

Make some more box arts damnit!
http://create-games.com/forum_post.asp?id=285363

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
23rd June, 2008 at 18:43:31 -

My own opinion. And I'm always right.

 
n/a

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
23rd June, 2008 at 18:52:39 -

Have you considered butchering meat? Your dream job, I should think.

 
n/a

Ricky

loves Left For Dead 2

Registered
  28/12/2006
Points
  4175

Has Donated, Thank You!Game of the Week WinnerVIP MemberWii OwnerHero of TimeGOTM Winner! - November 2009I am an April Fool
23rd June, 2008 at 18:54:33 -

mmm... meat

 
-

Ski

TDC is my stress ball

Registered
  13/03/2005
Points
  10130

GOTW WINNER CUP 1!GOTW WINNER CUP 2!GOTW WINNER CUP 3!KlikCast HelperVIP MemberWii OwnerStrawberryPicture Me This Round 28 Winner!PS3 OwnerI am an April Fool
Candy Cane
23rd June, 2008 at 18:55:12 -

I know Crispy chicken and roast beef.. mmmm

 
n/a

Phredreeke

Don't listen to this idiot

Registered
  03/08/2002
Points
  4504

You've Been Circy'd!VIP MemberPS3 Owner
23rd June, 2008 at 19:00:35 -

Image
Welcome to Texas!

 
- Ok, you must admit that was the most creative cussing this site have ever seen -

Make some more box arts damnit!
http://create-games.com/forum_post.asp?id=285363

Flava



Registered
  30/07/2002
Points
  684

Has Donated, Thank You!Code MonkeyVIP MemberThe Cake is a LieThe Spinster
23rd June, 2008 at 19:26:06 -

Administrative Message: This topic has been locked.

 
This is a signature. Have this one on me.
This thread has been locked by an administrator



 



Advertisement

Worth A Click