@Roseweave: 99.9% of the people here are males. The other 0.1% is you and Phizzy.
I don't like the whole attitude some people have here. Dismissing some topics by saying "Oh, this is a gaming board", this isn't a gaming board, it's a forum for people with a common interest in click - that doesn't mean other things shouldn't be discussed.
" Yeah, politics are so sad. Who the fuck wants to bother discussing the people who make laws and rule over us? It's not as if it affects our every day lives. "
Well you almost have the right idea, but I wonder what discussing does other than piss people off. What is the point? What do we gain from discussing it other than some damn ego inflation and something to do with our lives, then I wonder why there are people walking around wondering why life is so pointless. Now if you are really concerned with something that affects your life, maybe you should be less concerned with an extrapolation of liberalism and catapult your diarrhea at the political parties themselves.
"maybe even try to change the way people think about certain political aspects"
On a national level I can see the point. On a lets discuss some crazy shit about liberals level, I can find it amusing, on an imposing my political views on some guys who's political views I have no idea about, when a lot of the them come from different countries and I do not know much of their political system... pointless.
Let's all go play some Custer's Revenge, then comment on how it mis-represents the clothing style of that period. Or how about we pick apart Contra, I mean the title in and of itself is completely misrepresentative.
Or how about we STFU about stupid little crap that doesn't matter, and just play some games. I'll call all my next enemies Penis-Men and then not make them look like penii at all; just to piss you trolls off.
"I don't like the whole attitude some people have here. Dismissing some topics by saying "Oh, this is a gaming board", this isn't a gaming board, it's a forum for people with a common interest in click - that doesn't mean other things shouldn't be discussed."
Discussing politics and other real life issues on TDC have always ended in immaturity and silly comments. That is why it seems better to discuss other subjects which don't involve oxygen and liberalism. Yes, it is good to discuss an important topic but you can see the evidence here; motorbike accidents and poems about erections? Hardly a place for political issues methinks.
I refuse to believe that anyone recited the exact same song I did, or even one that's in the same sort of area. At best, they just made the HAYO/DAYO link, at worst, they just made up some song about you, or you made them up in your head.
Check out my Telekinesis'em'up Thread and the ALICE Machines -
There's a huge difference between classic liberals and the New Left. And then there's the Classic Republican/Democrate, and the New Republican Democrate. The newer ones are radical nut-jobs who work for their own betterment rather than the betterment of the country/world/UNIVERZES.
Fine Garbage since 2003.
-Paying off a massive amount of debt in college loans.
-Working in television.