Yeah, here are some news about Scrolling Survivor.
I didn't give many news about this project since the demo was realeased. Actually I've got a lot of work to do these days, and I also have some other ideas : for instance, a Puzzle game, a bit similar to Meteos, which should be finished before Christmas. I'll give more infos about this game soon
However, I'm still working on my black-and-white game. I'm going to make a second demo before finishing it. This demo will include :
- 3 difficulty levels : some players found it really hard to beat the demo, so there will be an easier level and a harder one, for real men
- 3 save files, so you will be able to start 3 games at once.
- A new level, which will be played right after the tutorial, for a lower learning curve.
- An item system : you will be able to buy items with the collected points, which will help you finishing the hardest levels.
- Maybe... an online scoreboard. Of course, in order to submit a highscore, you will have to play in Hard mode without any items.
- I will also try to fix some bugs and to improve the gameplay a bit, especially in the "Choppy Sea" level.
As you can see, I focused on adding more features for this second demo. The final version will include much more levels
I don't have any screenshots now, but I will show you the item shop, and the new first level once they are done
See you soon for more news