yeah, what chamzel says, you've got some elementary design problems there:
- menu should be immediately accesible
- menu is too big and obscures rest of content
- bits and bobs at the top and bottom of the page seemingly distributed at random, with no header to introduce them
- organize the page with clear headers and subsections
- make the menu smaller
- make the page FILL the screen on 1024*768. with some designs this isn't desirable but i think it would work fine with yours.
- your front page contains too much information. no one is likely to read all of that in one go. consider using seperate pages instead.
- i appreciate you're an artist and probably created the site with an artistic streak but the whole luminous pink/lime green affair with the fonts is not gentle on the eyes. it should be a softer colour like white or light blue.
hope that helps
oh btw (to everyone), anyone can click a few random links on the internet and come up with porn. just because linking to this website makes said porn a few clicks closer doesn't mean it should be deleted that's like saying we should delete links to google and yahoo, as they provide a portal to porn.
Eeeew hentai, isn't that fake, drawn naked pplz that are created by gay fags with no life other then a victoria's secret catalogue, vaseline, and a pencil & paper... Ewwwww... sick bastard, i bet he get's his sister to pose... jk... kinda.. cheese....butter....CHEESE & BUTTER SANDWICH!!!
"Everytime you use Kazaa, a metallica band member dies a little."
Quote Jonathon Smeby.
You'd be surprised at how much those "gay fags" make off that hentai and otherwise porn.
Hear how much the guy who was selling the Pamela Anderson tapes made over all thus far? Wait... that's not even hentai... I can't give you sales statistics over that, but you can bet that who ever makes the hentai cartoony drawings make good money if they have good quality art and put up the right ads.
I took the wise advice of a few folks here, and SERIOUSLY tightened up the design/look/navigation of my site...lost about 60% of the 'clutter' that was there...let me know if the newer, more streamlined look works better for you...and THANKS for the input...