a nice alternative apart from how the window is resized. in notepad the text input box will shape itself to fit the whole window... yours just gets cut off at the edges :|
Edit: also, it uses 80-90% processor time...
Edited by the Author.
"Say you're hanging from a huge cliff at the top of mt. everest and a guy comes along and says he'll save you, and proceeds to throw religious pamphlets at you while simultaniously giving a sermon." - Dustin G
Clickteams software auto adjusts according to how much processor time is being used-so if theres 10% being used, it'll use the other 90%. If it then changes to 50% used by other apps, it will adjust to use 50%.