In Picture Me This you have to guess on a picture what game it might be. This game is available on The Daily Click. The first person who guesses correctly wins a special badge/tag.
1. Each round is designed to run for a week unless someone guesses early. The picture will get clearer during that time, and sometimes hints will be provided.
2. You can guess twice a day. If you guess more often than that then your guess may be disqualified (meaning someone else might steal your guess to claim the prize!). Your number of guesses for the day reset when a new clue is posted.
3. After I see your post I will add a or sign to let you know if it is correct or incorrect.
4. Don't edit your guesses. If you modify a post with a guess then that can disqualify the answer, so if you want to say something more then make a new post.
5. Unless otherwise stated the games featured will be downloads available at The Daily Click. This includes games posted to the Downloads section in the past few years, older games mentioned on the TDC homepage as news in the past few years, GOTW winners where the download links still work, and all games featured in TDC's Klik Museum and Arcade.
This game originally ran on Click Island, and was brought to The Daily Click as a revival back in 2008. Now it's back again, so join in with this long tradition and tell your Click friends to join in!
The Screenshots for Round #41
Hint: I've desaturated the colours in the images so far, so don't assume the game is black-and-white.
Well done Hayo, you win the first Picture Me This of the revival. The game was Samhain, a platform game released by Hishnak in 2005 and included in our October 2019 Halloween game round-up. Check it out at https://www.create-games.com/download.asp?id=5804
I've given you your tag/badge Hayo - you also won PMT #27 so now you have two tags
The original screenshot was:
I'll start the next PMT when I have a chance. Feedback on the format appreciated.