so yes i think the ngp looks awesome. what is vita? is that the code name or was ngp the code name and its gonna be called vita now or what? seriously i think psp2 would have just been fine. we have ps1,ps2 and ps3 so why not do the same with the psp? it would be just a logical step. i am VERY sure i will get a ngp but i bet the lunch titles won't be good and it will be EXPENSIVE AS FUCK like I bet 600 euros maybe. so yeh sony will once again "fail" at least in the western world. notice how popular the psp is in asia while people in the west don't care too much.
well great hardware costs money but if you just wait it will be cheaper and you will get good games so yeh i guess i will touch a ngp in 2013 oh dear :S
ive to say rage looks pretty awesome. im excited.
the graphics of dead island are very very pretty but sadly it looks boring as hell :C
we are gonna see what m$ is up to in 1 day and 17 hours but i dont think there will be any big news. maybe some new kinect games or something but that will be all. do you really think there is gonna be a big surprise coming from m$? maybe they will add some more to live like they added facebook and last.fm but who really cares?
Well, Microsoft have a two-hour time slot for their press conference, which is half an hour more than Sony and twice the length of Nintendo's (and we know what they're doing already), so I sure hope they have something up their sleeve.
I just saw the trailer in 3D from the Nintendo eShop, and it has so much new stuff compared to the jump from Wild World to City Folk/Let's Go to the City.
-For one, you can swim and dive.
- you can change your shoes (like legit change, from sneakers to boots or no shoes at all for example, as opposed to the shoe shine/color change from the Wii game)
- you can hang things higher on your wall
- parties (those events from Wild World where you and two other animals could be in a house at the same time) from Wild World are back
- the town seems to be more dynamic in layout (lampposts for one and a beach around a cliff with a dock that extends longer and has a corner in it in the ocean as examples)
- animals run at the same speed as yourself now and they can follow you
- there are forests (as in large areas more densely populated by trees)
- there are flower bushes (like bushes with flowers in them, the cube kind, not the large flat round ones from the Gamecube game)
- you can put up tents in the forest (or your house can be a tent in the forest)
- there are more kinds of outdoor fixtures (such as a box of some sort and a bench).
I've never been more excited for an Animal Crossing game.
Originally Posted by Coca-Cola Man "Project Café" is actually "Wii U"... Intuitive.
The new Wii gets loads of titles like new Tekken, new Metro, new Ghost recon etc. (For people who previously disliked the Wii)
Yes, and those people already have a 360 or PS3, why would they buy a new system that plays the same games they can play on their current system?
- Ok, you must admit that was the most creative cussing this site have ever seen -