I would do with any browser that properly implements XHTML 1.1 and CSS1 and 2. It's not much to ask for ,unfortunately I'm unlikely to get one in the near future. Safari doesn't implement CSS on form elements properly, Firefox has crazy bugs with parts of CSS and IE6 - well IE6 is just crap.
Personally, I dont have many reasons to stick with FireFox, but the few I do are good enough to keep me on FireFox.
1. I love the fact that FireFox actually shows PNG's with alpha channeling, weird, but true... IE cant, it only shows a gray background.
2. Dont ask how I know this, but I have been able to go through virus/spyware infested sites, that would have killed IE or my PC if I used IE, but havent touched me or FireFox, mainly because of its lack to use ActiveX.
3. All the plugins, if you ge the right ones, do an amazing job in improving the way I search the internet!
4. This one might be a little like the second one, but every sence I started using FireFox, I NEVER had any problems with spyware screwing up my PC!
5. The nice built in, very clean & crisp, search bar that can let you search various engines with ease.
6. The fact that I dont have to worry about my homepage randomly changing, or toolbars mysteriously appearing for no reason. Same with ghost bookmarks that some how just happen to appear.
7. The very small & overlooked, but nice... "I Feel Lucky" feature, from Google, basicly built right into the search bar, so you can just type in a website name, & chances are, that site will come up.
Other then the above, there really isnt anything extremly golden about FireFox, but I 'never' use Internet Explorer, unless I just happen to run accross a website that doesnt like FireFox.
Slow? IE runs just as fast then Firefox for me, infact seems faster. and startsup alot quicker.
"Nobody told me where images work and where they don't, and everybody uses images on the boards and in reviews and descriptions, so I figure that I can use them everywhere"
-Ofcourse you cant use them in thread titles, i thought it was pretty much commen sense around here that an Image in a thread title would screw it up.
I myself use IE, i do have firefox but i never use it. IE is alot more simplistic and easy to use.
Also IE isnt bad for security, unless you dont have a good Anti-Virus and Spyware scanner, which you should be running anyway if your running windows.