To be a total nitpicker, on the first redneck homebrew pic, the part where the blue sky starts doesn't look as good as the rest, maybe the cornfield should fade a bit there. I can't find any real weak points tho.
- i agree with hayo about the trees in 'Three Towers', they certainly look great!
- i really like the atmosphere in the Three Towers, there's a nice variety of scenery, and the birds are well done at this distance
- you've done an awesome job with the grass in 'Redneck Homebrew', but i do have some issues with it which i'll tell you about it further in this post
now for the parts where you could do better
- the texturing on the cliff side of 'Three Towers' seems stretched and blurred
- i don't know, but the towers seem to be old monuments to me, maybe they are? maybe not? but if they are old monuments, they could do with more cracks, and roughed up textures, you can still keep most of the texturing smooth though
- the texturing on the fish in 'Bluegill' is too blurred along the spine
- i wanna say that the colours are really bland, but that's jsut the regular colour of the fish i guess (i'm more used to the colourful tropical fish that i have)
- the fishs lips are too blurred as well and you could do with more definition here
- the bubbles could do with varying sizes\
- seeing as how there is visible seaweed, i think the ground should be made more evident, possibly a darkened sand colour? it the picture, it seems almost as if it goes deep into the abyss, but then that contradicts the seaweed, unless there's aa underwater cliff of course, which you should then make evident
- the grass in the 'Redneck Homebrew' is too conventional, add in some weeds, and change up the lengths of the grass blades more
- the trees in the pictures (the ones with the orange/yellow tips) look too cut out, use more anti-alias in this region if you can
- the frame of the wooden shelter is too new to match with the old news papers and old calendar
- the brewing machine is too rounded, you should give it more edges and corners
- the saucer seems to be a bit big don't you think?
Looks great as ever, but if I may add feedback I'd say that the shooting stars or whatever in the second pic look a bit out of place - a bit basic, perhaps, or not subtle enough. Otherwise it's all gravy.