Those who saw my my interview with Ishmaru back in April will know he's been working hard on a certain beat 'em up game.
Well, version 1.0.0 of Ruby: A RWBY Fangame has just been released. According to the author: "Now finally including the Story Mode which is the primary mode of play! Still a WIP with only chapter 1, but paints a clear picture of what the full game will be like."
Changes new in v1.0.0:
- Chapter 1 of Story Mode
- Overworld Map
- Free Missions available in Story Mode
- New Dialogue Events + New Enemies
- New Shop Menu + AI balance changes
- Discover & Develop new Crescent Rose modifications and transformations.
- Auto Save
- Ability to interrupt Semblance with a Light or Heavy attack. (Functions similar as using bullets to propel yourself)
- Tutorial now only in Story Mode
Other games have also been added to the Downloads page which you can check out too.