Following on from our successful Time Trial by Fire competition I am pleased to announce that TDC will be running another competition:
- The theme for competition is 'Halloween: Night and Day'.
- To take part of the competition, submit your freeware game to The Daily Click before the deadline of 11:59pm on Saturday the 30th of October (UTC/GMT) and state that it is an entry for this competition.
- Within the game itself, please state that the game was made for this competition and list who the author(s) are.
- Games should be original (e.g. not just a special edition of games you have previously made), and be made using Clickteam software (e.g. Fusion 2.5)
- Judges will provide a review of each game and rank them from best to worst. The rankings will take into account gameplay, creativity and use of the theme. The game which the judges give the highest collective ranking will be the winner.
- First place prize is a special tag at The Daily Click, DC Points, and listing as a GOTM winner.
If there are any clarifications to these rules then they will be noted in this news post or a subsequent news post (or in their respective comments sections).