blood spatters when you die
flying over enemy with the bat(yes, I know it looks like a flying purple piece of cloth)
flying into a new area
-the second and third a bit older, as you can see.
I just found an older version of this, and decided to start workin on it again. Some of the animations are pretty wierd lookin.. uh but they'll be fixed after the basic crap is done. Everything is custom made, and I'll be making music for it. It's being made with TGF.
It's the metroid style scrolling, with some rpg elements like LOI.
(When your extracting, place the cnc32.dll's-both of them, into C:/windows/system32/ or system/, and don't rename any files, or they won't work!)
Direction buttons - move
Control - attack
Space - jump
1 - transform into a bat
2 - transform back out, or get hit/pick up item/wait until your mp runs out. You have 100 mp, it takes 25 when you cast it, and 2 mp every half a second. Mp is regained gradually.
There's not much now, it's just basically to see how it will be.
I updated a lot of minor graphics like the hp/mp bars, the bat, and some enemy animations. The Hp/Mp bars also move smoothly now when your damaged or if you get healed. It was a pain making 100 frames of animation for them, but the result was very satisfying.. well for me anyway
". The Hp/Mp bars also move smoothly now when your damaged or if you get healed. It was a pain making 100 frames of animation for them, but the result was very satisfying.. well for me anyway "
Dont say you made 100 frames for the hp bar? You can do the same effect much easier!
Ok, do like this:
Make a new active object (call it "Farfar"), like 2 pixels big. Put it to the left/top of the screen. Make it follow the playfield.
Create a new active object, this is the hpbar (call it "hpbar"), make it 100 pixels wide, and fill it however you like to.
Make a counter, this counter counts as your hp.
- Set x-position of "Hp Bar" to xposition of "Farfar" + Counter 1...
* Create a counter, call it 'hp counter', this is the characters hp, its max is 100.
* Create an active object, size 100*16(hotspot = 100x0), fill it with a color you like, put it in the top left corner, call it 'bar 1'.
* Create another active object, size 100*16(hotspot = 100x0), fill it grey, put in top left corner, call it 'bar bg'.
- Set x-position of 'bar 1' to "('bar bg' - 200 ) + 'hp counter'".
- Set x-position of 'bar bg' to "X Left Playfield"
That, WILL work! I promise!