-You can walk into anybodys home, take anything you want and notbody will care.
-If you die, you can start again from the last place you saved from.
-Everytime you talk to someone, they always say the same things.
-If the main villan is male, he will be your dad or brother.
- Sod picking things up with your hands, just walking over them will be fine.
- You can instantly add the bullets of a bad guy's clip you just collected to your clip without removing anything from the gun.
- You'll only need use the same couple of fighting moves over and over again.
- Innocent people always dress in white.
- People will eventually die if you shoot them in the foot enough times.
- Zombie bites will infect and zombify any other characters, but as long as your health doesn't run out, you can take as many bites as you want with no ill effects. (something I rectified in Zombies Now I might add)
- You can blow the shit out of any monster or bad guy in your path, but the locked wooden door needs a key?!?
- In FPS, you are just a floating head with no legs.
- Don't worry, enemies will always stand there and let you shoot them, running for cover is for pussies.
- Obviously when there is a lot of action, things tend to slow down and jerk, like in real life.
- People in games are really good at ventrilaquism, and have really good poker faces.
- Instead of moving forward to walk like normal people, retards, type 'W' on the keyboard.
Sorry, I have a thing against WASD. The arrow keys were always fine, and they do exactly what it says on the tin.
-items mysteriously jump towards you when you come near them
-somehow, you always know how many more hits til you die and how many times you can bring yourself back fromthe dead.
-there is gravity in space when exploring the outsides of space stations.
-sometimes, you can stay in space without a helmet or other breathing gadget.
-to use an ability, you must shout out the name of the ability.
-whenever you run against a wall, your arms and legs will partially go through the wall.
-You CAN take 10 bullets to the chest and 2 to the head and still save the world. Twice. And if you take the path in the handy mountain, you can save the universe too.
WASD is there for a purpose-if you are playing an FPS that uses the mouse, the keys to open doors, jump etc are always too far away from the arrow keys, meaning you have to stop moving. If you're using WASD you can press virtually any key in the main bit of the keyboard without stopping.
Also you can't say halo sucks, because it is a good game. You just say it sucks because it doesn't live up to the hype, but if you play it it is slightly better than the average FPS. It doesn't "suck".
halo kicks arse... maybe slightly moreso on xbox, but still the PC version is fun. the physics engine is great, the weapons are perfectly balanced and the weapon carry limit makes it much more tactical.
arrow keys work fine. i can hit ctrl, shift, enter, delete, end, page down, numpad1 and numpad 0 without stopping to look up. couple that with mouse wheel up/down/press and your 2 mouse buttons, and those are all the keys you need for immeditae access; there's plenty of them.
-you can hold your breath underwater for ten minutes, even if you talk to yourself (Monkey Island)
-you can kill your enemies by jumping on them, and then use their bodies to kill even more (Super Mario)
-hedghogs are blue, were sportshoes and can run faster then any other living creature in the world (Sonic)
Halo is a way overated game, I've played better Quake/Quake 2 mods. I just hate that people call it the "Best Game EVER!" Because that's FAR from the truth, it's a standard first person shooter that happens to be nice on the eyes.
-If you hear a grunting noice from somewhere quickly take a step sideways (quake 1)
-Railguns are real and kills anything instantly. (quake 3)
-If you drive up to an unknown woman and then drive in to the forest and wait, you'll get lucky! (GTA3)
-If you shoot someone in the head, a mysterious echoing voice will yell: HEADSHOT! (CS)
-Beating someone up without getting hit yourself will give you PERFECT rating!
-It doesn't matter how much you wreck when transporting yourself from one place to another, just be there before the clocks reaches zero. (GTA3)
-Shoots leaves trails in the air helping you to spot hidden units (Delta Force)
-If you dance around and perform some handposes and see some lights in different colors comming from your feet, then you can be sure that you've just performed a kickass move. (FF7)
-If something glows or switches colors often, then it's magic!
-If there's a dangerous animal in front of you just throw a ball at him. (pokemon)